Continuously Variable Semi-Active Suspension (CVSA) with external valve technology senses the road and driving conditions to independantly adjust four dampers in real time for a more comfortable and controlled ride. An externally mounted electronic valve is linked to the vehicle's driving mode control, so the system can perfectly match the driver's needs.
- 1 Comfort and control CVSAe suspension senses driving situation and road conditions in real time via four electronically controller, idenpendently adjusted dampers.
- 2 Track record tested and proven Used in 40 different vehicle models, CVSAe products have been a proven part of the automotive industry for more than a decade.
- 3 More dynamic damping Damper settings that realign dynamically every 10ms or 100 times a second deliver ride comfort and drive control in any conditions.
Check with your local dealer if the option is available in your country
- Audi - Drive Select System
- Q2, Q3, Q4
- BMW - Variable damping control
- 2 series, 2 series Coupé, 3 series, 3 series GT, 4 series, X3, X4, Z4
- Infiniti - Dynamic Digital Suspension System (DSS)
- Q50, Q60
- Seat - Dynamic Chassis Control
- Ateca, Leon CUV
- Karoq, SuperB, Octavia, Kodiaq
- Jaguar E-Pace, Range Rover Evoque
- Volkswagen - Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC)
- Golf, T-Roc, Passat, Tiguan, Touran, Arteon
- Volvo - Four-C
- S60, S90, V60, V90CC, XC40, XC60, XC90
Different settings for different senses
CVSAe technology lets you switch between driving modes on demand to bring a more comfortable ride or a more adventurous ride experience
- 1 Different settings for different senses CVSAe technology lets you switch between driving modes on demand to bring a more comfortable ride or a more adventurous ride experience